Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Make Overs, Jedi's, and the Yankees

Tuesday we went to Disney 365 in Downtown Disney and the girls got a pop star make over while the boys went into the park and rode Toy Story Mania, and played the Midway Carnival Games (more stuffed animals, I hate stuffed animals).



The girls got to get their make-up and hair done, and pick out a styling rock diva outfit. Tutus I guess are the big thing, and lace gloves, can we say Madonna is coming back. The girls had tons of fun, and after the make over my parents, Jenni and I got to be there screaming fans and paparazzi as they were interviewed and then hurried over to a photo shoot. It couldn't have been better, and I liked it because Madisyn I think is getting a little too old for a PRINCESS make-over so this was a perfect way to have fun with her older girl cousins.


Latter that day, we did JEDI Training, and Aidan would NOT go up, but Madisyn did this time and not only did she fight Darth Vader she also got to do the force push on the Storm Troopers. Check her out.





After Jedi training we headed to THE "A" Anahiem stadium to watch the Angels play the Yankees. We had great bleacher seats, with the kids all in front of us adults just behind them. Madisyn loved doing Kai's hair, and her own make-up, but Aidan seemed to really like being at the game. We had one home run from Matsui (sp) that came within just a few rows up and to our right, but really fun. The Yankees won 6 to 5 making the game even that much better. (No Pictures though, we forgot to take my camara)

1 comment:

DOG LOVER said...

too old phsssss lol! it was definaltly exciting for ms. zurflueh 12 almost 13 year old... haha