Monday, September 21, 2009

BEST COMBO MOVE-Disney and Chicken Dinner

We flew out early Monday morning to go to Disneyland with Max and Jenni's Family and my Mom and Dad. We stayed across the street again. I love being able to check in and just walk across to the park. As always with my family we first went to TOY STORY MANIA. After riding that ride a couple times, we went to Bugs World and I got to watch the movie for once, since Aidan and Madisyn hate it. Aidan always says "Me hate that ride."The kids went with Chynna and Irelynn into bugs world to ride the rides.

After we enjoyed the rides at Disney we went to Knott's Berry Farm for a wonderful California Classic, Chicken Dinner. It was great!

All of the cousins

Getting ready to get soaked on Grizzly Rapids.

Ready for Soaring Over California.

Kai dominating the bugs bumper cars. Jenni and Aidan had no choice but to throw their arms in surrender.

my Dad and Jenni. I think Jenni loves Disneyland more then I do? (is that possible)

Max and Aidan

Kai and Aidan playing on the fire engine boat.

1 comment:

Windy said...

Oh how fun. I miss you lady...let me know the next time you get out to play. I want to play! I am glad you are still up and at it to disneyland and California making memories for your kiddos. Cute cute pics!