Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superbowl or Monsters VS Aliens 3D


Ever since Mike went to the store last week, and brought home the 3D glasses, the kids have been more excited for Monsters vs Aliens in 3D then the big FOOTBALL GAME on Sunday. Aidan and Madisyn both love BOB the Blue Blob Monster, but I like Susan the BIG LADY. Right before half time, when the Steelers 92 guy ran that touchdown in and about died, because he's not the running type, the kids already had their glasses on and were dying because they new that Monsters was next. The kids loved the 3D and what a great marketing idea. We watched the commercial 3 times, so everyone had a chance to use the glasses, but I liked the Sobee commercial better then the Monsters vs Aliens. Good idea Dream Works, and the kids are still talking about it.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

We had such a blast! Thanks again for having us over. I could watch Aidan do his impression of the guy under the foot over and over. He is SO cute and hilarious!

How was the first day at the new job for Mike?

Windy said...

Oh how cute...I must have missed that. I was lazy all day...darn cold. Thanks Timmette for the suits. I just love you and look up to you. You are one amazing mom!

The Smith Family said...

Hi Timette!! The 3D glasses were a hit with us too! Your blog is so cute. Your family's adorable!!