Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mommy's Balls?


Aidan two days ago pointed to my chest and said Mommy's Balls. I died laughing and explained that no they are not balls, and you can't poke or touch them. I called Mike right away and asked if this was normal, and he said he didn't know. I am still laughing. Aidan kills me to this day he will still comment on my balls and I have to try to keep a straight face and explain that Mommy's don't have balls. Man kids are hilarious.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Max comments almost DAILY about my "bobo's" he will say, depending on the color of shirt I am wearing, "mommy has brown bobo's today". They learn so young. But aren't they so cute!

E Winzeler said...

How freekin cute is that!?!?! That's when you say..."yeah, mommy has bigger balls than daddy!" Sorry, that was probably a little inappropriate...Aiden is all boy, what a handsome little fellow!

Windy said...

hehehe the way kids see things cracks me up. How funny. I love Aiden what a cutie!

Amanda said...

That is so freakin hillarious - I am going to have to tell people. In fact, you should write it up and send it to Reader's Digest - I bet they would buy it from you.

Dibble's said...

That's so funny! Kids come up with the funniest remarks!

Villarreal's said...

lol! We are so lucky to have kids... they definately make the world a funnier place! The other day Natalia told Eric all he had to do was drink milk and he could feed Peyton too. They really have got vivid imaginations!
-Trisha