My friend Amanda down the street told me about this idea, and so here's how it went. I had my ultra sound Monday morning and Mike and I didn't look to see if it was a boy or girl, but the technician put the gender with a picture in an envelope, and handed it to us at the end of the appointment. I then took the envelope to Swirly Girl and had them make a cake, PINK or BLUE and to cover it with frosting so you couldn't tell.
We then invited family and skyped in Grandma and Grandpa from Vegas and Nana and Bompa from Nauvoo, and the kids cut the cake to reveal....
PINK and lots of it, we are having a girl!! A beautiful little girl. Mike said "Yikes, now I have to pay for 3 weddings..." :) We passed the beautiful pink cake around to everyone and we had our first celebration for our new baby.
1 comment:
so excited for you and your family! Congrats!! Love little girls.
Post a Comment