Monday, June 18, 2012

Flying and Driving to Nauvoo

My kids are such troopers. We got to the Salt Lake City Airport around 5:00 am to have to wait for Mike to run back to the car to grab Nicole's car seat. Then we went through security with our millions of bags and they all helped out, it was great.

We made it to Chicago, and I had the wonderful idea to go get Chicago style pizza...my kids would have rather had the McDonald's in front of them in this picture.


I google mapped the best pizza's near us and East Ginos came up, so off we went. Little did I put together that it takes 30 plus minutes to make the pizza. Our poor kids were starving when the pizza made it to our table, but they ate very well. Like I always say starve them and then they will defiantly eat.

No comments: