On January 12 Mike and I are celebrating our10 year wedding anniversary. We tossed up a couple of ideas about where to go, Hawaii being one of the top picks except jetBlue does not fly there... driving up the California Coast and ending at Depot Bay where we spent our Honeymoon, Aruba, Costa Rica, and we found that the D.R. was at an unbeatable price. For those of you that don't know the Dominican Republic is on the SAME island as Haiti, so worry of Cholera spreading brought all prices rock bottom. So we took advantage of the Earthquake in Haiti and off to the Dominican we went.
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Why Not Go to the Dominican!!
I can do Summer in January---I was in heaven when I laid down on my lounge chair on the beach, and could not believe I was in my swimsuit in January. I had to keep reminding myself it was January.

On January 12 Mike and I are celebrating our10 year wedding anniversary. We tossed up a couple of ideas about where to go, Hawaii being one of the top picks except jetBlue does not fly there... driving up the California Coast and ending at Depot Bay where we spent our Honeymoon, Aruba, Costa Rica, and we found that the D.R. was at an unbeatable price. For those of you that don't know the Dominican Republic is on the SAME island as Haiti, so worry of Cholera spreading brought all prices rock bottom. So we took advantage of the Earthquake in Haiti and off to the Dominican we went.
On January 12 Mike and I are celebrating our10 year wedding anniversary. We tossed up a couple of ideas about where to go, Hawaii being one of the top picks except jetBlue does not fly there... driving up the California Coast and ending at Depot Bay where we spent our Honeymoon, Aruba, Costa Rica, and we found that the D.R. was at an unbeatable price. For those of you that don't know the Dominican Republic is on the SAME island as Haiti, so worry of Cholera spreading brought all prices rock bottom. So we took advantage of the Earthquake in Haiti and off to the Dominican we went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
K I want to hear the rest of the story? I am so happy for you but soooo jealous!! It looks beautiful!! Someday I hope I can take a couples trip...I bet that was just the best!! Too cute, I really admire you Timmette, you are an amazing person!!
Post a Comment