Saturday, January 8, 2011

Relax, Relax, Relax

We went for 6 days and we were determined to RELAX. This is actually really hard for me, unless I have an ocean and a book. So I decided this trip to read the classic Treasure Island since I was in that island surrounding, and never read it as a kid. Mike read a book about how people were making money on the mortgage problems. I think my book was a better read, but Mike really liked his. I was after the sun and Mike chilled under the cabanas.


I know I look good. :) I was proud of my little tan. Only a small burn on my back that is awesome for me.


They had an amazing kids pool, but we avoided that, and hung out in the snooty adult pool. The jacuzzi tub was only a pool with jets the water was the same temperature as the pool. I was a little disappointed.


This is the Adult pool with swim up bar. It was really relaxing.


Besides reading and relaxing by the pool, to relax we play games, and yes we brought a couple of our games. This is Catan the card game. Behind Mike is the stage where the hotel cast would put on fun little shows, that would have been better I think if we drank. They were a little crazy.

No comments: