
I had laminated a map for Aidan a couple days before our trip so he could map out where to go.

Indiana Jones was NUMBER ONE on his list. We were the first ones on the ride for that day. I thought that was pretty cool. Aidan on the other hand when the ride was over was a little scared. I don't think Indiana Jones was what Aidan thought it was going to be.

Lego Zebras, who could ask for anything more.

I couldn't believe it, Aidan hates posing for pictures, and when I asked him to take a picture in the car he RAN right in and smiled. He loved Legoland.
Two years ago we came to Legoland and Aidan couldn't figure out how to make his car go, today he was amazing. He drove like a champ!! The cars in legoland are NOT on a track, and once you are 6 you get to go on the real Legoland streets with lights, stop signs, it is really cool.
This is the helicopter we rode in and we acted like we were building a building, because Aidan said this was the construction helicopter.

Check out that pose! :) We rode this ride twice in a row, and everytime we took the corner we said something different, it was quite entertaining to hear what he came up with.

This is the lego model of New York. I think this one was his favorite. It had tons of people on the streets, and a helicopter on the top of the MetLife Building. It even had Grand Central Station.

More of New York.

This is the Shark on the WATER Pirate ride, where you shoot water at other people on the ride and people on the boardwalk shoot water at you, we both got REALLY wet.

These were our first Mini Figs, Aidan calls them Mini Pigs. We traded the Elf for the Green Alien. I liked the elf, but Aidan wanted the alien. It is still his favorite.

We found LEGO Batman, and a whole section with Lego Playstation Games, Lego Star Wars, Batman, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter, Adian wanted to stay, but I said we had to eat lunch. He loves those Lego Games.

The start of our Mini-Fig collection. He loved playing with his Mini Pigs.
Here you built a car and race it on the track. Aidan really liked this place too.

I knew Aidan was having fun when he would pose for a picture. He never does that, and look at him stealing that guys fish. He really liked LegoLand.

We road Costersaurus at least 5 times. Aidan loved it. He wouldn't ride any other roller coaster but Coastersaurus was perfect for him.

We ended our day on Coastersaurus and look NO ONE on the train, Aidan and I had it all to ourselves, just the way I like to do theme parks, just me no crowds.
2 comments:
Andrew is officially jealous and has been looking at your pictures over and over. What a fun Mommy son trip.
Next time you go take me!! Me and Carter!! I am SERIOUS!! U are such a fun mommy!! Aiden is one lucky kiddo!!!
Post a Comment