Friday, January 7, 2011

Our Excursion into the Jungle

It was really fun to get out of the resort area and see the town and mountains. We saw tons of scooters in town, it was crazy Mike said that all developing countries the scooter is the family car. The driving was crazy too, I would have fit right in.

We then headed into the mountains and went to a little area where they sculpt petrified wood and stone, and wanted us to buy some. I wanted one, but we waited until we were back in town. (much cheeper back in town)

Then we made chocolate smooshing the coca bean. It was really cool.

I have to remember, when we travel on things like this the kids always come out looking for treats, the Austria couples with us brought lollipops and pens. I thought that was a great idea, and will bring something like that as well to throw to the kids.

No comments: