So when you go to Disney as much as I do you have to come up with other fun things to make each trip special. So we made Mickey Mouse and Minnie Cookies the night before, laminated MAPS so the kids could plan the trip like Dora, and invited Madisyn's friend Dakota and my friend (Dakota's mom) Heidi. When we got to California we went to our car, and it was the SMALLEST car I had ever seen. The picture of the kids in the car does not do it justice. We fit 2 double strollers, 2 adults and 3 kids. It was crazy that we actually fit in the car. Heidi and I both had our seats as far forward as we could.
Pixie Hollow was a must so we went their first. We waited about 45 minutes, and Aidan redid my hair in line and the girls had fun finding each of the fairies. Then we met Fawn the Animal Fairy and Tinker Bell at her house. The girls loved it!
Nemo and Space Mountain were next on our MAP, but both were closed. So we went to Buzz and Aidan and Madisyn got high scores. Madisyn 104,200 Level 4 and Aidan 42.900 Level 3. The kids were both really proud of themselves especially Madisyn. Then we made the hike to Splash Mountain, Madisyn and Dakota's favorite, but as soon as they got in line it closed too. We went back latter in the day, when it was open. We ran into Jasmine and Aladin by the Jungle Cruise.
Even though our plans were changed a little bit with the closure of rides we had fun, and enjoyed the California weather, flip flops, short sleeves and capris.
5 comments:
Geez girl! U pretty much are a californian. U go to disneyland more than people that actually live in cali. I hope u are enjoying it. Thanks for the fun creative ideas. We have annual passes and I am hoping that we will be able to keep it exciting all year long.
-Trisha
Oh Timmette...how fun. Your kids will remember and cherish these days for the rest of their lives. Holy COW you have got to be one of the funnest moms I know! Can I be one of your kids...lucky kids!
Okay I have to tell you, last night I had a funny dream. I dreamed that you invited me to go to Disney land with you. I wanted to bring my family so instead of flying I found a train. It would get us there in 3 hours(not too bad)...We were just about to buy tickets. You said to say Buzz Lightyear and we would get discount tickets. haha, then my alarm went off and I woke up...darn. Yeah I am crazy I know
I am so SAD!!!! Crying I am crying!!! Poor Whitney!!!
Wow you Disneylandian! I need to work for Jet Blue on the side, then I would be set! Dance was way fun last night! I am so glad I came!
Post a Comment