Thursday, January 15, 2009

Winter at the Zoo


So I know that I have been the one against getting a season pass to the zoo, but not going to Disneyland yesterday made me sad, so I had to do something outside, and I am glad that I did. I got that Zoo annual pass, so I have to go at least 3 more times, but the zoo was really fun in the winter. The kids loved being outside, and having no one else really there at the zoo. The animals were ALL out. or at least really visable. Winter and the Zoo were a better mix then I had planned. Let me know if you are up for a visit, I plan on going back again soon.




2 comments:

Missy said...

Next time you go to the zoo, call us! Our pass is good through June. Sad that you couldn't go to Disneyland.

Me in a nut shell said...

We got a Family pass for Christmas, and would love to go sometime! Looks like it was a great day!