Monday, January 26, 2009

From KPMG to Pinnacle Security


After 8 years with KPMG, Mike is taking a NEW job with Pinnacle Security.

In December when we decided that this is the move and change we needed, I was extremely excited and felt great about changing, more money, better hours. Mike being able to do something different from the same old, and that this could be a small step to a bigger career move.

This is Mike's last week with the firm and he will start at Pinnacle a week from today. He seems bummed, but he has been with KPMG a long time and lots of friends. I know he will be happy with his decision, but it is hard to say goodbye, and tie up all the lose ends.

Mike we are all excited and are looking forward to a wonderful change for you and our cute little family.

5 comments:

Shadoe said...

Congrats!!! We are excited for your family. Good Luck and continue to kick butt. You guys are great and we love ya!!!!

Amanda said...

Good luck with the new job - I hope that everything goes well, I'm sure it will.

Natalie said...

Good Luck! I know job changes can be stressful. I hope all goes well.

Windy said...

Congrats....it is well deserved. You both are hard workers. I wish him the best of luck at his new job and hope he makes lots of new friends there too!

Chelsea said...

Awesome, congrats and good luck!