Friday, October 21, 2011

Trick Or Treat With Mickey

We got home from Animal Kingdom and we were of to the Magic Kingdom to have a Trick Or Treat party with Mickey Mouse. We had done this before in Disneyland but this was our first time in Florida. I got Mike a pilot costume and me a flight attendent costume, I thought we looked GREAT!! The kids were FrankieStein from Monster High, Shoes and All, Tron Legacy and Rapunzel from Shrek, it was the only princess costume with sleeves, and I thought Nicole would like the sleeves. In our hotel we had a huge mirror so we stood in front of the mirror with my iphone and took a great picture before we left.

Magic Kingdom is on an island, so you either have to go by monterail or by boat. Everyone for the special event was required to take the boat. IT WAS AWESOME!!! The castle was all different colors and the music just got louder and louder as we rode in to the dock on the other side. What a great way to get to our party. Mike and the kids infront of the castle.
Madisyn took this one of Mike and I, since again we really don't get many pictures of us.
I was so excited to see the people mover again, because at Disneyland it's been closed for years, but in Disneyland the people mover goes through TRON, and since Aidan was TRON I thought PERFECT, but not so perfect it didn't go through TRON and it was kinda lame. Oh well.
People Mover is Lame.
Then we started Trick or Treating. We followed our map, the kids love that, and we got some great candy.
Madiysn's outfit rocked and many people stopped and asked where we got the shoes. It was black shoes with vinyl stripes, but they looked perfect. One lady told me I needed to pintrest that, but I don't even have a pintrest account.
Mike found a delicious treat, Werther's Originals Carmel Apple. Sooooo Good, we went through all the kids bags so Mike and I could each them.
The kid's just wanted to ride the rides they knew from Disneyland, so I was a little bummed, but we all had a great time. This is Buzz lightyear.
Mike with the others were in front of us.
This was new, Zerg in jail, so I made the kids take a picture.
The Pooh Ride had the best things in line. These were music making veggies in Rabbit's Garden.
This was a wall of virtual honey that as you moved the honey it revealed pictures of pooh, rabbit, tigger, ect. It was really neat.
As the night went on the kids got more and more tired. It was a late night for everyone.
Nicole tried to hang in there too.
Our last ride was Pirates of the Caribbean, fitting for Halloween, with all of the skeletons. The kids DID NOT want to ride Haunted Mansion they said they were too scared.








No comments: