Thursday, October 20, 2011

Blizzard Beach

When I was about 10 my parents took us to Epcot, Magic Kingdom, and what was MGM Hollywood Studios. Blizzard Beach had JUST opened, and I wan't to go so bad. My parents said no way, but it's one of those places I've always wanted to go. When we got our passes we got one extra day at a small park, and Blizzard Beach was on the list. YEA!! I did my happy dance got the swimsuits on the kids and we were off to Blizzard Beach.

I've always wanted to go here, because it's such a Disney way of doing a water park all in the snow. I loved it!!

This is the wave pool with the Goofy style ski jump looming in the distance.

Nicole loved it!!

Madisyn and Nicole playing in the little kid area. Here the water was warm, hopefully because it was heated, but it was warmer then the rest of the park.

Aidan loved the snow training camp, where they went from ice berg to ice berg to get to the other side. Here they also had a zipline that Aidan wanted to do, but he held on so tight that the zip line dumpped him into the water, we have it on video and laugh everytime and his almost flip into the water.

Just makes me smile.

Aidan coming down one of the 4 mini slides at the kids area.

Nicole warming up with treats in her chair.
The kids loved playing in the sand. It was their own little beach.

HIDDEN MICKEY...at that end of our raft ride that we got to do as TEAM WANKIER we saw this hidden mickey and had to take a picture. Aidan and Madisyn were quite proud of themselves.

The lazy river was super fun too, with tons of cute interactive sprinklers all relating to Disney.

Nicole thought she was pretty big in her own tube.





No comments: