Sunday, October 23, 2011

Disney Studios

So Studios was our last stop our DisneyWorld Tour. And this one is where all of the BIG KID rides are. Rock'n Roller Coaster was our first stop...by far THE BEST ride Disney has ever made. You are late to the concert that Areosmith has invited you to so you jump in a stretched limo parked in a alleyway and off you go to amazing music and a smooth ride. Mike and Madisyn rode it first, THEY LOVED IT!!!
We then headed over to Toy Story Mania where the line was REALLY long, and realized we should have ran here first. I love that Nicole will wear the glasses.
Mike got high score in our vehicle. Not bad for our first time, but not our high.
I just love the Green are MEN. In Disneyland they have painted green faces and can talk, but here it is probably too hot and humid to have the paint stay on so he has a green mesh face and no talking. He was still our favorite.
Coke...enough said.
They had an Endor Forest Cruiser and Aidan thought he was though stuff. He found it and couldn't wait for me to take a picture of him on it. This was by the new Star Tours. It was neat to ride the new version in Florida rather then in California. The new ride allows you to go to multiple destinations and the combinations are numerous. Aidan couldn't stop talking about where he had gone and what he had seen. Because of the baby pass and fast pass it was awesome because Aidan and Madisyn got to ride it twice.
We went to the Indiana Jones stunt show, and I got picked out of the audience to be in the show. Aidan had no idea I had even left and was in the middle of the action, he was so impressed with the stunts and with Indiana Jones. This was his FAVORITE picture by far for the entire trip.
When Mike and Madisyn came off Rock in Roller Coaster I wanted to be like the Paparazzi and take pictures of them coming off on to the red carpet.
What is that facial expression Nicole. This was in line for Toy Story.
The line for Phineas and Ferb was ridiculous, but we had to see and take pictures with our favorite characters. Even Nicole once she woke up was excited to see the characters.
Madisyn waiting for the elevator at Tower of Terror. I like this ride so much more in Florida. It's quite bigger, and tells a better story I think.
Second row in the middle.
Madisyn and I got to ride Rock N Roller Coaster and again by far the BEST RIDE DISNEY has EVER made.
I told Madisyn to scream.
This was before we got on the ride, it looks like the same picture from Everest, but with different clothes. :)

No comments: