Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mommy and Aidan Date

I have to start this post by saying I LOVE the MAP app on my iphone. I have done SOOOO... much with it since this date, but this date was the beginning.
I wanted to take Aidan to some sort of Kid's Museum so I just went to Map and just searched "kids museum" found the Monte L Bean Science Museum, touched the i and then had phone number and website at my fingertips along with directions from my location, HOW FREAKING COOL is that. So we were off to the museum on our way we mapped McDonalds and sure enough there it was with in just minutes of the museum. Aidan loved the Hamburger chairs, but who wouldn't...

When we got there they had just started the presentation that I wanted Aidan to watch, but SOOO... many animals were within eyesight that Aidan couldn't sit still. I let him take my camera and take pictures.

HE LOVED IT....FYI it's FREE!

Aidan loved this one the most. The penguins on top were his favorite and every time he sees the pictures on my phone of the penguins he tells me all about them.

This is Aidan looking at the big harry spider. We touched a spider, snake and looked at a poisonous toad. Of course Aidan loved it all.

Look at him digging that snake, I know I am going to own a reptile one of these days.

I loved this face!!

While we were leaving Aidan asked when we were going to go back. I think it was a great date.

No comments: