Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hadley's Party

Hadley and Nicole are buddies and Whitney is one of my best friends, so we were off to celebrate Hadley's Birthday at Classic Skating. The kids brought their scooters and Nicole had her cute little bikes and push things. The party was a huge hit and the kids had tons of fun. Happy 2nd Birthday Hadley.
Here's Aidan showing off his skating moves. This pictures makes him look like he is going fast, but little Aidan went REALLY REALLY slow on his skates. Better safe then fallen I guess.

Nicole wore her cute little tiara party headband most of the time. I thought it was super cute. She loved riding on her bike, I think it made her feel big. She wants to be BIG so bad.

Adian and the other kids all bought light up things. Aidan loved his light up binky. When Thriller comes on all the lights turn off, and so I wanted to make sure he had something that lit up.

Nicole with the Birthday girl.

Aidan showing me his cute smile.

No comments: