
Nicole would have jumped in if I would have let her. This was a really cute stage to take to Disney.

We got in Peter Pan's line (always long) so Juli could ride one of the favorites for most people. While I was in line she rode Snow White with Madisyn and Aidan played cut the rope with mutiple little kids looking over his shoulder wishing they had a little iTouch to play on.

Juli rode to Neverland with the other two girls, and said that Nicole said Ohhh to everything. Kids make Disneyland so much more fun.

In line at Peter Pan, we got bored and I let Aidan take multiple pictures.

Madisyn wanted Popcorn so I let her take some money and stand in line all by herself. (within eyesight the entire time) She was so big handling the money and change all by herself. Nicole liked the popcorn especially in line for It's a Small World.

Madisyn and Juili ready to embark on a trip around Storybook Land on the Casey Jr. Train. I was stuck in the Wild Animal Cage again because that is where Aidan loves to go.
While Madisyn and Juli rode Big Thunder Mountain I took Aidan to go find a little prize and we found a jackpot. For 20 bucks we got the Indy hat, whip, sword, gun, gun sling, and a bag with coins and jewels. For Disney this was a huge deal I thought and Aidan LOVED it. Multiple people asked about where we had gotten it so they could get their little boy one.

Because Aidan got a hat, I took Madisyn to get a new hat. This time I let her just pick one out and I acted like whatever she chose would be great. I LOVED what she picked, but I couldn't tell her that I had to act like it was OK so she would get it. We are in a phase where if Mom likes it it's not cool. I thought she looked great in the hat though and the M goes for Minnie and Madisyn, how perfect.

Juli asked if we could see the princesses so we did the princess thing. We saw Jasmine, Tiana, and Mulan. Aidan would only standby Jasmine, but all of the princesses made a big deal about his Indy costume, I thought it was super cute.
I have tried and tried and TRIED to get Aidan to fight Darth Vader and this was our time!! He decided he wanted to and so up to the front I sent him, and YEAH he got picked. Before the choosing I sent Mike a picture of him waiting and said if he gets picked I might cry out of excitement. He text back that he did too. He said he wanted to do it for Juli.

Before the Jedi Training Aidan played with his toy story lego dudes. He wanted this lego set ever since we left Utah.

Aidan chosen as a new trainee in the Jedi Academy. Oh and I forgot we took Aidan in to talk to Goofy on the Disneyland phone since his birthday was in a couple of days, and got him a pin.
For Madisyn's prize she wanted a puffale for the penguin land that Disney has, so here is Madisyn with her new puffale. We will have to figure out what penguin land is, I am just so behind.
We did Toy Story Mania and I was the HIGH in my car!!! Yeah for me. I love that ride.
We also took Juli in to see Turtle Talk with Crush and to Beast's Libaray where we found out that she is most like Ms. Potts. Interesting
Nicole and I were waiting by the bridge in California Adventure and look at that face she gave me. Too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment