Thursday, November 26, 2009

Town Square and Ethel M's

So even though it was BLACK FRIDAY, I love the park at Town Square. It has little houses and even a green hedge labyrinth for the kids to play in. No other park on the south side of Vegas is like it.

We went again to see a movie, this time "Old Dogs" and we all thought it was OK. After leaving the movies Chelsey said she was going to the MAC store. Mike and I love Apple, so I said we're in, as we are walking away from the Computer MAC store I ask where are we going, and it was the MAC make-up store, so Dad, Aidan and Bompa headed to the computer store, and Nana took us girls to the MAC make-up store. Nana was nice enough to buy us each a little treat. I got a smudge brush and liquid brown eye-liner. I am not really a make-up person, but this stuff is really good. Thanks MOM!

After that we stopped in at Ethel M's where we walked through the Cactus Garden where Mike fell in love with the Peanut Brittle, and HAD to buy a box, and the kids and I got to pick out one of the specialty chocolates like, American Apple Pie, Peanut Butter and Jelly, and Raspberry and Peach. I love there NEW Ethels.

No comments: