This was Madisyn's 4th 5K and Dakota's first. They both did amazing. I am always bummed that the divisions aren't a little smaller for their group. Their division was from 5-18 years old. WHAT my little 9 year old was competing with high schoolers. No way will they get to medal. Oh well. There was a raffle at the end and each girl got a medal from last year, so that was good, at least they got a medal.
Here we are Heidi, Dakota, Madisyn, and me. We ran in around 34 minutes. Not too bad for little 9 year olds. No stopping for either one. GREAT JOB GIRLS!
This was us walking to the start line. I thought they looked super cute!
We went to McDonald's after for breakfast. We all felt like we deserved it. :) I think we have found our running buddy!

No comments:
Post a Comment