Nicole is a DARE DEVIL and I love it. After we went upside down once, that was all she wanted to do.
My parents even got to be there, how awesome is that.
The party room was great and the kids loved the cupcakes!! Many asked for seconds. They were really good.
Pokemon cake and Aidan didn't want Happy Birthday Aidan he asked for....Aidan's Awesome! He just makes me laugh.
His favorite gift by far was the big Dino Lego Set. He didn't want to look at anything else until that was built. Since he's been watching YouTube he had watched all the tutorials on it and could tell Mike and I everything it came with in detail. He loves his Legos.
I took a picture with each child at the party. This is Holden his Best Friend.

This was the talk about what to do in the play area before we went in.
Mike and Nicole waiting to go do something else.

A girl in Aidan's class that REALLY liked getting a picture with Aidan. I loved Aidan's face in the picture.
Even Mike likes playing in the jump houses. At one point the kids had to point him out, they said he found a cold air spot. At least we are still kids at heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment