Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Double Whammy

I am officially the worst mother in the whole wide world. Aidan has TWO, not one TWO full blown cavities. Holes in the teeth, and both will need to be covered in silver just as you can see. I asked the dentist why the silver, and then I said "It's like a letter A isn't it, so everyone knows what a bad mom I am." He laughed and said no it's because it will fall out in a couple of years and a porcelain is way too much money to have just fall out. It still fills like a letter A every time I look at him.
BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!!!

He thinks it's cool though and other kids have asked how they can get pirate teeth. GREAT my Madisyn encouraged her friends to pee their pants in daycare, and Aidan is teaching others not to brush their teeth so they can have a cool pirate tooth too. Yes I am officially fired.

No comments: