Saturday, August 6, 2011

Madiysn Can Drive an ATV

So the rule at the cabin is, once you turn eight you can drive the little ATV. Mike was worried, but I said she can handle it. Within the first 5 minutes she had run into the front of my car. WHAT WAS I THINKING!! She got better though, and we took her on two small rides on not too bumpy trails. She seemed to really love it.
Nicole though she was big enough too...
She really liked riding with us though.
Look at that HUGE helmet is that Aidan in there somewhere?
The kids played out front some game where they were on some sort of hunt/hike thing. I didn't figure it out but they had fun.
Nicole on one of rides fell asleep, how can you fall asleep on an ATV, but she did. We didn't get the picture of her asleep though. Around this spot we saw one baby deer and two big deer hop into the forest. I LOVE LOVE seeing the deer.



WOW Aidan, this helmet is a ton better then the white one.

Madisyn did good on the open road. In the beginning though she would bounce out of control every now and then, and then re correct herself. She really got the hang of it though.


No comments: