Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ellyse's Wedding

Ellyse (my oldest niece) married Shane Harris at the St. George Temple right after Christmas. It was a beautiful wedding, and in the sealing room just off the celestial room, the same room my parents were sealed in years ago. --I thought that was cool.
Here's me, my mom and sister Chelsey.
They had a Nativity set up so we took a picture of us there. My mom, Madisyn and me.
Here's Meghan (Ellyse's sister) with Madisyn and Afton, what cute cousins.
This is my older brother's family with there new TALL addition. SO much fun.
That night they had a reception and then dancing. It was really a lot of fun. Ellyse said she wanted a wedding just like Aunt Timette, this made me feel so good, she is now the 3 family member to say this to there parents, Mike and I must of put on a good show for all of those little ones as to how a fun reception should be.
Here's Bompa with little Kate and Nicole, the youngest two grandkids. So cute.
Here's almost all of the grandkids with Bompa, he LOVES his grandkids.
Carrson and Madisyn, I think Madisyn was a little smitten by her older cousin...so cute.
Aidan and Jackson are BEST friends, they had a ton of fun together.
How cute was Nicole, and with her looking up like that, I could just eat her up with those flowers on her head.
Here we are, my family looked great. I should have worn purple, oh well. Plus everyone changed from temple outfit to reception outfit, I'll remember that next time.
Daddy Daughter Dance, my favorite. I love to see Mike dancing with his girls.
My Daddy....I love him, and we got to dance to our song, Butterfly Kisses. I love you Dad.

No comments: