Fourteen years latter Mike was able to take Sister Poh through the Salt Lake City Temple, pretty freaking cool. Mike was beaming the entire time.

Well just going to the Salt Lake Temple is not good enough for me, so we took Sister Poh to the Bountiful Temple as well. And we were able to complete her Mom's work (Mike did the baptizing --pretty cool to get to baptize her again 14 years latter for her Mom) And because the work for her Dad, Brother and Sister had been done we were able to seal Sister Poh to her parents. WOW that is what it is all about. It was really really amazing.

And then I still wasn't done. Sister Poh headed back to San Diego to be with her daughter and Mike and I were headed to the beach house for my family's reuniun so I had to take her to that temple. I just feel bad because she wanted to do more names, but we were short on time and could only do an endowment. I felt really bad and told her I would research the names for her and get them done.
No comments:
Post a Comment