Aidan graduated today from Riverton Silver Pup Preschool. They sang songs, each had a line to say Adian's was.
"October was a month of fun, some pumpkins are happy and some pumpkins run."
He did great, and the entire program was wonderful. One of Aidan's favorite songs is "Skinny Ma Rink a Rink a Do"
He sat next to Holden, this is the two of the them making the I love you sign before the program. Aidan kept waving to make sure Mike and I had our full attention on him. Mike is always so good about being at all of the kids big events.
Look at our little man. This will be a great picture when he turns 18 and graduates from High School.
Aidan and Holden showing off their purple robes.
This was Aidan's helper for the year. I can't remember her name I think it was Brittany.
Mike and I with our newly graduated little boy. All ready for Kindergarden.

Aidan and Holden with Ms. Hicks the wonderful teacher at Riverton High School that makes it all happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment