Saturday, April 30, 2011

Chase the Cookie

Thanks to Christie Madisyn and I were able to race in such a fun race this Saturday. We ran CHASE THE COOKIE sponsored by the Girl Scouts of America. We ran the 2K and Madisyn did great, she started a little fast but look how good she looked running.

Here is the Samo cookie. If you beat the cookies in the 5K you get a COOKIE CRUMBLER hat. The Thin Mint ran a 16 minute 5K and the Samo a 19. Yikes I'm not beating any cookie soon, but a cute race.

I am so proud of my little one.

Grace and Brinley came too, it was SOOO... much fun to have the little girls running, and check out those hats, everyone commented on how cute they were.

My little girl made it SNOW and all.

You had to run through the snow at the end and Madisyn did so good running up the finish at the end.

No comments: