Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bompa's Birthday = Bompa's Ice Cream Cake!

We went to sacrament only on Sunday, and it was wonderful Madisyn bore her testimony for the first time, and it went something like this..."I would like to bare my testimony I know this church is true and I know that me getting baptized is the first step for me to go to Heaven, I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ Amen." All on her own, she had been telling me what she was going to say, but this was never on the list, she is defiantly on a entirely different spiritual level then I was when I was eight.
After sacrament it was so beautiful outside I had to get a picture of all of us, and I am glad I did, I thought this picture turned out great. I love how Madisyn is standing in the middle in her new dress with her scriptures there right in the front.

We couldn't forget that this was Bompa's Birthday though and when I told the kids that we were having Bompa's Birthday at the house they both wanted to know if we were having Bompa's Ice Cream Cake with the individual ice cream cones. So I had to go get another Ice Cream cake.

Check out that cake, ice cream cake with ice cream on top. Such a perfect Bompa cake.

Bompa making his wish....did he wish for an ipad 2 because surprise Mike and I found one at the Best Buy here in Sandy. ipad's are still a hot commodity and we couldn't walk around the store with it, and we had to purchase it at customer service, and then be checked again at the door, but we got BOMPA an ipad 2 with enough memory to hold everything! Also Facetime was a huge hit with him and my kids as I sat in the other room to face time. He seemed really excited about his new gift.

No comments: