Friday, February 4, 2011

Why Chicken Dinner WHY, and 2 Hours How MANY Rides?

So whenever Jenni goes to Anaheim she HAS to eat the Knott's Berry Farm Chicken Dinner. So this time we all went at lunch time on Friday opting to leave Disney and drive to Knott's to eat lunch. This LUNCH turned into a 2 hour CRAZYNESS. From trying to control my 3 kids, to the kids dumping water on poor Tristan who ended up at the end of the table with all of the kids. I threw my napkin to help, and knocked over not one but two more glasses on top of Tristan and on my kids. It was HORRIBLE, I really don't think Chicken Dinner was worth that craziness, but then we headed back to the park for 2 hours of HOW MANY RIDES CAN YOU RIDE, and I thought it was pretty fun.


We gave ourselves TWO hours to ride as many rides as we could during the busiest time of the day at Disney. So why I don't know we headed to Haunted Mansion, too long of a ride, and it was super crowded because the ride had stopped or broken down, but the elevators kept sending people down, IT WAS CRAZY.


After that we RAN with all the kids and the stroller to Fantasy Land and rode all of the rides there minus Peter Pan. Then ended with Small World. We ended up riding 7 rides in 2 hours, and with our bad start at Haunted Mansion, I know we will beat that next time.






How tired does she look? :) What a trooper she hung in there great.


We even got to watch the fireworks which is a treat for me and the family, because usually we are catching our plane. They were fantastic and everytime I think about our Winning Talent show number 4 years ago.

No comments: