My youngest is ONE! She is walking but still prefers to crawl because it is faster. We had her little party at Michelle's house with the McDonald family. She reacted perfect to every gift.
How Cute!!
Nicole loves Mike and I's iPhones so we got her the play version and she loved it.
We got a bouncing turtle because I missed this toy with Aidan and thought our house needed one. I think Nicole agrees.
I think Aidan agrees too. He played on it more then she did.
Nana and Bompa sent this cute little music/phone/laptop table and Nicole loved it.
Juli put together a scrapbook of Nicole's first year. It was wonderful to look at how much she has grown and so nice of Juli to put in that time.
Look at that face, she loved her cake. Chocolate is her favorite.
I almost missed the picture of the cake, but here it is, with only one piece missing. :)
2 comments:
Wow! A year has past already?!
Love the pictures!
Happy Birthday beautiful girl!!
Post a Comment