I have a friend named Whitney that Wins more things then I do!! Although I did win a car on the Price is Right, so I can top her with that, but she wins all of the radio games there is. So they were giving away 4 tickets on the Polar Express and Whitney won!! So she called me and said "You are the only one that will drop everything and go TODAY to the Polar Express." She gave me like 2 hours to get everything in line for my baby and Madisyn (who I had to get out of school and tell her she wasn't going). It was Crazy...but as she said I dropped everything to take my little 4 year old on a magical journey to the North Pole.
What is it about boys and trains? The ride to Heber is a little long, but the kids really do like seeing the trains.
Mrs. Santa Claus was our first visitor with a beautiful English Accent. She even shared her delicious cookie recipe, although I don't know where to get 5 reindeer kisses, but the 18 cups of little kids laughter won't be too hard to come by at my house.
All in all the ride was wonderful, the kids loved looking out the window on the way out and then on the turn around at the North Pole they played on the I-touches, but hey they had already seen the Big Man what else is there?
1 comment:
I love you for being so fun!!! FRIENDS FOREVER!!!! HEE HEE
Post a Comment