Sunday, December 19, 2010

Lights at Temple Square



Mike has been working a ton of hours, but he always still finds the time to do things with us as a family, I could've found a more wonderful man! Here we are at Temple Square enjoying the lights and staying warm. The night was actually great weather we were dressed too warm, but in Herriman it was rainy and cold so we thought the temple might be the same. The kids had fun looking at the Nativities from the other countries and watching the Nativity on Temple Square. I also had us all walk up to the Statue of Christ in the Visitor Center, and when we got to the feet of the statue Madisyn sang quietly "Angels We Have Heard On High" it was really special. She is one special little girl.




Madisyn is such a beautiful little girl. She will be 8 this year and will get to make the choice if she wants to get baptized. I know it's still years away but one day I hope she stands in this same spot in a beautiful white dress with a wonderful man next to her.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I just teared up at what you said about Madisyn standing there with a man one day. Actual tears. I love you guys!