Sunday, March 28, 2010

WOW we NOW have a 4 Year Old

So after the party and the movie, finally the REAL DAY is here. Aidan is now four years old.

Breakfast in Bed (with a piece of Cake)


We all joined him, with our "Chocolate Coco Krispies"
(even Lacey Lu Lu)--doesn't Madisyn just look so happy :)


Then the presents from family. His big present being GOLF clubs so we can all go out as a family and golf.


Then we had dinner at a park, and went to Kristine's House for Cake. This time Lighting McQueen, and this was not just any cake this was an ICE CREAM cake. Aidan loved having an ice cream cake, and it was quite yummy. (my favorite)



Our little buddy is now our BIG buddy. --And all my birthdays are DONE for the year. YEAH! Next kid will have to be a summer birthday, because this March thing kills me every year.

3 comments:

Shahny said...

I love ice cream cake, my favorite. Oh gosh, I'd go crazy with that many birthdays so close together

Natalie said...

I can't believe the kids are 4. I love your breakfast in bed/room tradition.

I have to agree on the 2 birthdays a week apart, ours are Sept and it is crazy!! But fun at the same time.

Windy said...

My first two kids are two weeks apart and with easter in between it gets crazy....but I cannot believe it are you already thinking of the 4th kid? Hehe. Big Aiden..it is hard to believe he is already 4. I remember when he was born..crazy! Happy Birthday buddy glad it was a fun one!