Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So Much Hair...

I have been wanting to post all three baby pictures to show everyone that our kids just HAVE HAIR, also that they all look so much alike, especially Madisyn, and Nicole. I think Nicole is just going to be a little Madisyn her whole life.

NICOLE


AIDAN


MADISYN

4 comments:

JT, Carly, Boston, Jocelyn and Snuggles said...

Wow..she will be a cute little Mini Madisyn! I am SO super jealous of the hair. We knew our kids would be cursed with horrible hair before they were even born.

Jeri said...

I am so jealous. My kids are baldies until they're almost 2!! Not fair!

Dibble's said...

Nicole's pictures don't even do her justice! She is so beautiful and I am one hundred percent jealous of her hair!

Windy said...

I am so jealous too! Does that come from you or Mike? Your kids are all so beautiful! You two make cute cute babies.