Tuesday, July 28, 2009

First Grader!!!

My little girl went to First Grade Today for the first time. ALL day at school, lunch and all. Aidan and I had to find fun things today to do. We played games and did puzzles, but you could tell that Mommy just wasn't as fun as Madisyn.

Madisyn loved her lunch today. She got to buy lunch today using her lunch code. She rode her bike and locked it in the bike rack, and she unlocked and biked home. (I ran next to her with Aidan in the stroller) I am so proud of my little independent girlfriend. She said her favorite part about school was LUNCH! She is so big.



Dad even came to see Madisyn off on her first day of First Grade.


Madisyn was so cute riding her bike all by her self. I still can't believe that she rides without any training wheels.


Madisyn played on the playground and then lined up with her class. This year she really only knows two other people, but Madisyn will make tons of friends. She always does.


Madisyn wouldn't have even looked back except I yelled that she needed to wave good bye. What a big girl.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Too dang cute! I love the pic with her and her bike.

Me in a nut shell said...

I am dying that Kenton is going to Kindergarten! She looks to cute in that 80's outfit ;) - It really doesn't look like full blown 80's to me, maybe it is a different outfit....

Windy said...

She is darling in her outfit! I love it! She is such a gorgeous girl. Carter's favorite part so far is lunch too hahaha

Anonymous said...

School already.. I still have a few weeks of summer vaction. 1st grade is a big deal. Kaitlyn loved it. I didn't love all the home work. I hear 2nd grade is worse. Love to read your post.