Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

This year Aidan got an Angry Birds Game.

He was so excited to play it he couldn't wait to get it set up.

Madisyn and Nicole got church dresses that matched their dolls. Both super cute.

Madisyn decided to dress McKenna in the dress because she says that she's her favorite.

Nicole loved the CANDY.

She didn't know what was going on, but Candy was GOOD...

Our traditional Easter Egg hunt.

Nicole and her baby all dressed up.

Madisyn and her doll all dressed up.

Aidan and his Dito, he wanted to feel special too. Each of the kids got ONE big stuffed animal. Madisyn a bunny, Nicole a Lady Bug and Aidan an alligator that he fell in love with at first sight.

I thought we looked great this year. Go US. Happy Easter. I forgot to mention we had 9 am church so we did really really good this year.



1 comment:

Tristan said...

I LOVE Aidan's outfit! Cute family picture!! Oh and this is Michelle. :)