Sunday, October 17, 2010

Green Valley High School Turns 20

So I know I am crazy, but I was so excited when Green Valley High School's Cheer Coach reached out to all varsity cheerleaders to come back and be part of the Homecoming Parade (which we didn't have when I was there) and do the Fight Song before the game. I talked my wonderful husband into making the trip, and for me every minute was worth it. It was great to relive that High School Memory one last time of cheering. I know you probably think I am way lame, but Cheer has been SO much of my life and it all started with Coach Lenard, now Fearless at Green Valley High School. I have cheered or been part of cheerleading for more then 9 years of my life, high school, college and then as a coach. I better Love It, and I am sure on day in the future with my own daughters I will be part of it again.

Here are the above 30 year olds. The high school girls thought we were so old. They even commented to the coach when the figured out our age that we were so old. One girl even asked if we were still in college and we all said no. between the 4 of us we have 4 husbands and 11 kids. The fact we had more then one kid blew their minds.


Here is everyone that came back. Had a lot of Cheer friends I would have loved to have seen, that didn't come. And they missed out on our cool GREEN shirt.


Not only did I have fun, but Aidan and Madisyn got to see their cousins. We love our cousins!! Aidan looks like he just loves Bompa's TV in the new car. :)

No comments: