Today was a great day, the morning began with presents and the traditional breakfast in bed. I need to start getting ready a little bit before the picture I think. I have noticed that pictures of me on the blog are rare and most of the time they are me at breakfast, without make up and hair crazy. Oh well, so today was just a normal day except for Whitney coming over and cleaning my Bathroom---THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I hate cleaning bathrooms and Whitney knows that so as her cute treat to me she cleaned them for me, how great is she. All day I looked forward to Mike taking me out for dinner at Blue Fish for some Sushi Rolls (Strawberry Fields YUM) and to a movie. The best part is tomorrow I get a date night again.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Well I guess it's My Birthday!
Today was a great day, the morning began with presents and the traditional breakfast in bed. I need to start getting ready a little bit before the picture I think. I have noticed that pictures of me on the blog are rare and most of the time they are me at breakfast, without make up and hair crazy. Oh well, so today was just a normal day except for Whitney coming over and cleaning my Bathroom---THANK YOU THANK YOU!! I hate cleaning bathrooms and Whitney knows that so as her cute treat to me she cleaned them for me, how great is she. All day I looked forward to Mike taking me out for dinner at Blue Fish for some Sushi Rolls (Strawberry Fields YUM) and to a movie. The best part is tomorrow I get a date night again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday! It sounds like it was a fun day! Whitney cracks me up...she told me she cleaned your bathroom. UR cute even first thing in the morning you look fabulous!!
I only cleaned your bathroon cause on my birthday you SCRUBBED my walls!!! Oh How I love my Timette!!!
Post a Comment