Here are the girls as soon as we came inside the cabin.
I tried to catch some cute pictures of Nicole, she was in such a good mood.
Another try. Even though I might not be the best picture taker she still is a beautiful little girl.
Not bad make-up jobs. They are all getting too big, I liked it when the make up didn't look pretty and was all over their face.
We brought up bows and arrows for all of the kids and it was a HUGE hit. the kids loved shooting anything and everything with the arrows and actually got pretty good at it. Don't they look professional.
We did stamps and stickers, bracelets, puzzles, and the kids made their own fort.
Grandma set up a really cute treasure hunt for the kids. Here they are going to their next clue.
Keaton reading one of the clues.
My beautiful Madisyn, I just had to take a picture. Don't you love how the wind is blowing her hair. She is so pretty.
Aidan with his treasure. the boys got a shirt/short set and the girls got pillowcase dresses. Everyone was excited to try their new outfits on.
Dax and Aidan in their treasure outfits.
The girls in their pillowcase dresses. Too cute.
I love taking pictures of Nicole in her Bumbo I just think she is too cute.
Piling in the back of the truck to go FISHING!! Aidan's favorite thing.
Like Father like son. Too cute.
Aidan reeled in the first fish.
Madisyn caught the second fish all on her own!
And Mike caught the third fish, but as you can see the kids had lost interest, so even though we were catching fish we headed back.
The kids at the res before we left.
Sitting by the campfire.
Sitting with Grandpa by the campfire.
Grandpa with all the grand kids. Six and still counting.
The kids loved playing on the fence.
Madisyn shooting guns with Daddy.
Aidan shooting guns with Daddy.
The one picture of Mike and I. WOW I have squinty eyes.
Aidan and Dax chilling on the bean bag. They might have been fighting, since that's what boys do, but here they look some what civil.
Shad's brother works for the school district and they were getting rid of the lunch room tables and asked if anyone wanted one. YES this was great. Everyone had some where to sit and it folded up out of the way if we didn't want it. I need one for my basement.
Madisyn and Keaton
Aidan and McClayne
All of us getting ready to go.
Hey another picture of me, but this time with cute little Nicole.
No comments:
Post a Comment