Saturday, May 29, 2010

Putt Putt Golf and Bumbos

We stayed at a wonderful resort just on the back side of Zion's called Zion Pondarosa Ranch. We had cabins with running water, and tons of FUN. (thanks to Max for doing the planning this year) Rock wall, tennis courts, (to play VolleyPongSocBall) and an AMAZING Swimming Pool. The kids were so excited to Putt Putt, so of course Bompa and Nana took them over to play. They all had tons of fun, but just so you know the wrist bad gets you a nice hand shake that's it... :)




Nicole couldn't do any Putt Putt, but man did she look cute in her Bumbo.



Aidan intently looking at lizards. Jackson and Carrson introduced him into the finer ways of lizard catching. Those two are experts, they even caught a horny toad while we were there. They told me they are easy to catch because they are so slow. I didn't even know Toads were in the desert were their was no water, but I guess I was wrong.

No comments: