Thursday, October 8, 2009

Yes we are expecting!!

I know I tried to keep it a secret but hey I am showing and I am HALF WAY!! Today Mike and I got to see the little Baby, and it looks so strong. Through out the Ultra Sound you could see the baby kicking and kicking me to make more room, it was really surreal. I know I've gone through this before, but it is amazing to see that little one so alive inside of you. We decided this time not to find out what we are having, Mike and I figured we had one of each, why not make it a surprise. The kids and Mike think it is a boy, but I not convinced, for me it will be a surprise, and I will be completely happy with either one. I have been craving breakfast foods, and especially MILK!! I just love Milk lately! Madisyn it was spicy food, Aidan it was MEAT, and this one Milk, so who knows what I am having.


5 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations! What a fun way to be surprised, I was never so brave.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!! When is the baby due?
Love that your not finding out.

The Smith Family said...

Congrats..that is awesome!

Mike and Timette said...

We're due on Feb 25, but the baby was measuring Feb 20!!!

Mel said...

Congrats. I love the ultrasound too. It's so amazing to see the little person moving around for real.